Read our full-time RVing blog for nomadic lifestyle tips.
Jim Nelson and Rene Agredano grew their full-service marketing communications firm for ten years in a remote small town. In 2007, they hit the road in a fifth wheel trailer with their dog Jerry after he lost a leg to cancer. They have been full-time RVers ever since—working from home, in their mobile headquarters.
Still on the road today—with their three legged dog Wyatt—they have developed multiple proven revenue streams to support their nomadic lifestyle. They offer complete details about how they do it in their location independent entrepreneur handbook…
NEW! From Agreda: Be More Dog – Learning to Live in the Now by Rene Agredano and Jim Nelson
Follow our full-time RVing adventures at liveworkdream.com for nomadic lifestyle tips.
Tripawds is the largest online support community for amputee pets and their people.
Lessons learned from a three legged dog, enjoying every day to the fullest on the road to happiness.
Learn about workamping and how to develop multiple revenue streams for nomadic living.
What is Workamping?
- The Best RVer Self-Defense TipHow I learned that the best RVer self-defense tactic isn’t what most people believe it to be.
- Self Publishing on the RoadJim describes self-publishing Be More Dog from their mobile HQ using both Amazon KDP and IngramSpark to fulfill e-books and printed book orders from the road.
- Three Legged Red Bottling TourEnjoy a video of Three Legged Red being bottled at Dunham Cellars, and discover why the wine means so much to us that it made it into our book, Be More Dog.
- The Evolution of Agreda.comAgreda.com is home of the Agreda Communications website which has undergone many changes since Jim and Rene founded it in 1996.
- Large Scale WordPress Hosting OptionsJim provides feedback on Pantheon technical series about large scale WordPress hosting options.
- Digital Product Chargeback Lessons from an e-TailerImportant news about chargeback disputes for anyone selling digital products online, and why you need to read the fine print about PayPal seller protection.