Read our full-time RVing blog for nomadic lifestyle tips.
Jim Nelson and Rene Agredano grew their full-service marketing communications firm for ten years in a remote small town. In 2007, they hit the road in a fifth wheel trailer with their dog Jerry after he lost a leg to cancer. They have been full-time RVers ever since—working from home, in their mobile headquarters.
Still on the road today—with their three legged dog Wyatt—they have developed multiple proven revenue streams to support their nomadic lifestyle. They offer complete details about how they do it in their location independent entrepreneur handbook…
NEW! From Agreda: Be More Dog – Learning to Live in the Now by Rene Agredano and Jim Nelson
Follow our full-time RVing adventures at liveworkdream.com for nomadic lifestyle tips.
Tripawds is the largest online support community for amputee pets and their people.
Lessons learned from a three legged dog, enjoying every day to the fullest on the road to happiness.
Learn about workamping and how to develop multiple revenue streams for nomadic living.
What is Workamping?
- Love Is In The Air, And On The RoadRandom photos depicting love for Valentine’s day, from 12+ years on the road together.
- How to Refuel Your Chi on the Road of LifeHow do you refuel your Chi on the road of life? What do you do when the wind steals your Chi, or stressful events take it away?
- The Wealth Building with Real Estate MythAre we making a mistake by not owning property? Dave Ramsey says “Nope!” In this podcast about the wealth building with real estate myth, he explains the steps to financial success.
- The Evolution of Agreda.comAgreda.com is home of the Agreda Communications website which has undergone many changes since Jim and Rene founded it in 1996.
- Large Scale WordPress Hosting OptionsJim provides feedback on Pantheon technical series about large scale WordPress hosting options.
- Digital Product Chargeback Lessons from an e-TailerImportant news about chargeback disputes for anyone selling digital products online, and why you need to read the fine print about PayPal seller protection.