Read our full-time RVing blog for nomadic lifestyle tips.
Jim Nelson and Rene Agredano grew their full-service marketing communications firm for ten years in a remote small town. In 2007, they hit the road in a fifth wheel trailer with their dog Jerry after he lost a leg to cancer. They have been full-time RVers ever since—working from home, in their mobile headquarters.
Still on the road today—with their three legged dog Wyatt—they have developed multiple proven revenue streams to support their nomadic lifestyle. They offer complete details about how they do it in their location independent entrepreneur handbook…
NEW! From Agreda: Be More Dog – Learning to Live in the Now by Rene Agredano and Jim Nelson
Follow our full-time RVing adventures at liveworkdream.com for nomadic lifestyle tips.
Tripawds is the largest online support community for amputee pets and their people.
Lessons learned from a three legged dog, enjoying every day to the fullest on the road to happiness.
Learn about workamping and how to develop multiple revenue streams for nomadic living.
What is Workamping?
- To Be Debt-Free in 2020 and Beyond, Surrender the Credit CardsWhy being debt-free in 2020 means not relying on a credit card, even though you pay off the balance each month.
- Keep Running, Or They Cover You with RocksA new running trail in the desert leads to three mysterious human graves across from the gritty settlement of Frink, California.
- How to Pay for Life on the Road – Nomadic Traveler Podcast InterviewNomadic Traveler Podcast interviews Be More Dog authors Rene and Jim for income tips, workamping, and making money from your RV to pay for life on the road.
- The Evolution of Agreda.comAgreda.com is home of the Agreda Communications website which has undergone many changes since Jim and Rene founded it in 1996.
- Large Scale WordPress Hosting OptionsJim provides feedback on Pantheon technical series about large scale WordPress hosting options.
- Digital Product Chargeback Lessons from an e-TailerImportant news about chargeback disputes for anyone selling digital products online, and why you need to read the fine print about PayPal seller protection.