Read our full-time RVing blog for nomadic lifestyle tips.
Jim Nelson and Rene Agredano grew their full-service marketing communications firm for ten years in a remote small town. In 2007, they hit the road in a fifth wheel trailer with their dog Jerry after he lost a leg to cancer. They have been full-time RVers ever since—working from home, in their mobile headquarters.
Still on the road today—with their three legged dog Wyatt—they have developed multiple proven revenue streams to support their nomadic lifestyle. They offer complete details about how they do it in their location independent entrepreneur handbook…
NEW! From Agreda: Be More Dog – Learning to Live in the Now by Rene Agredano and Jim Nelson
Follow our full-time RVing adventures at liveworkdream.com for nomadic lifestyle tips.
Tripawds is the largest online support community for amputee pets and their people.
Lessons learned from a three legged dog, enjoying every day to the fullest on the road to happiness.
Learn about workamping and how to develop multiple revenue streams for nomadic living.
What is Workamping?
- Celebrating Equality and Open MindednessPhotos of peace and hope celebrate equality and an open mind, from full-time RVing around America the Invincible – from Vedic City to the Slabs.
- Why We Are NOT RVing During COVID19These ten reasons to not RV during COVID-19 finally convinced me that staying put this summer is the smart thing to do during a global pandemic.
- Monuments to White America Prove White Pride is Not DeadWhite pride is not dead yet in this nation, it is only sleeping. See proof with this collection of photos from 13+ years roaming the country full-time.
- The Evolution of Agreda.comAgreda.com is home of the Agreda Communications website which has undergone many changes since Jim and Rene founded it in 1996.
- Large Scale WordPress Hosting OptionsJim provides feedback on Pantheon technical series about large scale WordPress hosting options.
- Digital Product Chargeback Lessons from an e-TailerImportant news about chargeback disputes for anyone selling digital products online, and why you need to read the fine print about PayPal seller protection.