Read our full-time RVing blog for nomadic lifestyle tips.
Jim Nelson and Rene Agredano grew their full-service marketing communications firm for ten years in a remote small town. In 2007, they hit the road in a fifth wheel trailer with their dog Jerry after he lost a leg to cancer. They have been full-time RVers ever since—working from home, in their mobile headquarters.
Still on the road today—with their three legged dog Wyatt—they have developed multiple proven revenue streams to support their nomadic lifestyle. They offer complete details about how they do it in their location independent entrepreneur handbook, Income Anywhere!
Follow our full-time RVing adventures at liveworkdream.com for nomadic lifestyle tips.
Tripawds is the largest online support community for amputee pets and their people.
Learn about workamping and how to develop mutiple revenue streams for nomadic living.
What is Workamping?
- Bad Roads Lead to New RV Tires. Time to Roll South.Riding on mismatched trailer tires from Canada to Fort Collins on bumpy boondocking roads made us nervous, until we went to SimpleTire to order new RV tires for the rig.
- Our Full-time RVers Travel Routine RealityAfter 11 years on the road, we have a travel pattern that we love. The truth about the full-time RVers travel routine is this: sometimes, predictability is a good thing.
- How Alamosa Got Its NameChimayo Chile Man Carlos Medina tells how the small town of Alamosa, Colorado got its name.
- The Evolution of Agreda.comAgreda.com is home of the Agreda Communications website which has undergone many changes since Jim and Rene founded it in 1996.
- Large Scale WordPress Hosting OptionsJim provides feedback on Pantheon technical series about large scale WordPress hosting options.
- Digital Product Chargeback Lessons from an e-TailerImportant news about chargeback disputes for anyone selling digital products online, and why you need to read the fine print about PayPal seller protection.